Saturday, July 12, 2014

We're Off to See the Wizard

Well, here it goes everyone! On Wednesday, the 16th of this week, I'll be entering the Provo MTC and starting my mission! I can't wait. I have felt so unprepared at times, but now I know that I will do great. Heavenly Father is with me, and I know that he will take care of me! Thank GOODNESS for that!
 "God hears every prayer of our heart. Even those which go unspoken." -Emma Smith
I believe so strongly that this Gospel is true. That we have the ability to choose this route, but that it is the only way to true and eternal happiness. So, I choose this path. And I have been called to serve the people of Denmark.

While I'm gone, my mother will be updating this blog with my emails that I send each week, and also with pictures of any letter which I may send home! If I happen to send you a letter, and you want to share it on my blog also? Just send a picture where you can read it to my mom! She'll add it on here. I love you all SOOO MUCH and I just can't believe that this is happening!!!! Quick to the Bat Mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment