Monday, September 28, 2015

THis week tho...

With no time to write, this is my comp's email! Obviously she didn't have time either! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
''I am really sorry this email isn't the longest. I will make up for it next week. 

So this week we had zone conference, and there was a huge focus on repentance with real intent. I thought I would share my favorite scripture from it. 

Alma 42:22

Justice claims us, the law inflicts punishment. We have a chance for repentance. The grace and mercy of Jesus Christ satisfies justice. Repentance is only the key to the power of his grace and mercy. As we turn to Christ and really, truly repent, we can feel love and peace. 

Scriptures that show true change:
Alma 36:16-17
Enos 1:2-4

I love y'all, and I know that the blessing of repentance is such a great one that helps us be better and more in tune. Have an awesome week! ''

ditto.

<3 Søster Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment