Monday, August 24, 2015

Family Reunion :'D

🙏
Well hello y'all this is sister floyd callin from copenhagen, danmark, saying that we're got a thunder storm on the way, hope the flight stays safe, keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times!

So actually, we are having a crazy thunder and lightining storm right now! hahaha but it's good because we needed the rain, we've had so much sun the last few weeks and our little garden out back is cryin! jk, the garden doesn't care, and jk we don't take care of it. 
And not to mention but our venus flytrap on the window sill was in dire need of some sunshine so this weather better skiddaddle snart.

This week was FABULOUS!
We worked out tails off, sister williams and I, and made a lot of progress in our area!
We had two reactivations, 3 people in church, and not only that, but in sunday school the lesson was taught by someone we helped to reactivate 2 weeks ago! Pauline taught an AMAZING lesson on missionary work, and I love that woman. She so dang cute. Mom you will love Pauline.

Also this week we had a mission conference, which NEVER happens, it's far too expensive, and a member from the seventy came. Elder Dykes, who taught some really great principles. But honestly, the best part of the conference was that I got to see all my besties from Jylland that I never talk to anymore. It was so great. Sister Thompson and I reunited, and I missed that cracker. Her and Sister Reed(who are comps now in Vejle!!!!) came and overnighted with us!!!! CRAZY!! I loved getting to spend time with them, and sister Reed came me the best reunitement hug EVER. She literally ran and jumped me. Happiness=Attained


 I also saw Elder Wilsher, who told me I smell like usual, I miss his sassy britishness, and sister ferguson! Who I got to sit next to each other the whole conference, and giggle with a bunch. I was even brave enough to raise my hand and like, make comments! It's cause we talked about charity and submissiveness, which are my two favorite things right now. Can I get an amen? Amen!

Have to admit though, we were all SO tired when it was over, it was a good thing they fed us lunch.
Oh and guess what a mission reunion meant?
MTC REUNITEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR!
We had our own table that we only sat at, and it was fabulous. We shared MTC stories, talked about all the great things that have happened in the last year, and other such things.
AWWW IT WAS JUST SO GREAT!
And one of the best jokes from the MTC was that if I ever mentioned working in a hospital they would all kind of look at me really confused and say, ''wait....did....did you work in a hospital?'' SO much sass, and they did that at the table,and we all just DIED.
pictures to come.

Last monday after I wrote we also got to go out and see SO much of copenhagen, man it was great. I have pictures of me in front of famous things. I will send pics of such things.
There are many.

Ok so i have to say, I love my companion. Me and Sister Williams get along so well together, and just spend so much time laughing. She's so funny.
The other night we were getting ready for bed, and I'm tryin to floss through my permanent retainer(for those who didn't know, yes, i have one. There ya go.)
And as I'm doing this, she looks at me and says, ''do you ever get stopped in airports with that thing?''
#no #but it might happen one day # I'm not a preteen so why do I still have this on

Another great thing this week was that Sister Williams and I took some time(A LOT OF TIME) to go through our area book! For those of you who know not what an area book is, it's basically our stalked book. It's got all the info of anyone that the missionaries have ever taught, met, or heard of in our area. 
As a missionary part of your job is to update the area book. This meaning that if anyone moves, loses contact with us in other ways, or dies we are to take their record and move it accordingly or destroy it accordingly. We are to organize it to the best of our abilities. WE ARE TO KEEP A RECORD OF THE PEEPS WE TEACH.
After being sufficiently scarred from our area book, but feeling a job well done, I turn to sister williams and ask, ''do you feel like you got to know the area better?''
and her response is, ''I feel like I just sniffed the dirty underwear drawer of our area''
basically.
That thing was a mess.
#We reign supreme here #We are the gardeners of Copenhagen #Laundry has been done did

Well y'all i love youuuu!!!!
Me and Sister Williams are kicking butt here in Frederiksberg! And we're so jam packed this next week we don't know what to do with our lives.
Except for enjoy it.
LOVE YOU!!!!!!
<3 Søster Floyd

p.s. This week an amazing member family took us out to eat, and I got to feed goats at a petting zoo right after. I got a new boyfriend.
 

not to mention the family made us sing at the restaurant after we ate. #we try to go with the flow
# my new beau

 Nyhavn!!!!

 This statue is of a witch who turned her 4 sons into oxen and they drove the border between denmark and sweden

Look a castle church
 look this thing made out of a narwhal horn for the king
 #that's the goblet I wanna use
 Princess Floyd
 ''My music box! It plays our melody!'' #anastasia is real
 crowned jewels
 hey look another castle
 H.C. Andersen and his manly statue
 H.C. Andersen has a cafe everywhere, but this is the only one I thought looked awesome, here's a pic
 me and the sea of awesomeness
 hey look it's where the queen lives
 This is where the prince and his wife live, a building that looks the same, but it's not, it's around the corner hahaha
 oh and an artistic shot. enjoy. thank you esther for the photo skillz
 pretty church castle again
 REUNITEMENT!
 Baby I miss you.
 what is my face, i don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment