Monday, August 3, 2015

Sup Home Slices

well hello y'all.
This place is hoppin I tell ya what, wow. 
so.
many.
people.
everywhere.

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off, i just can't talk to all, but I need to speak to as many as possible. This is the crazy life of copenhagen.
Sister Williams and I have hit it off, we very much are enjoying the humor which each other has, spending most of our time laughing and smiling.
This week we found 3 new investigaters, I saw some elephants, we walking all over copenhagen, I have seen some native american dances, and we have sung on scandinavia's biggest shopping center.
Thank you Copenhagen.
Well y'all I'm out, as we and the elders and the assistants shall go to play beach volleyball....in denmark's capital.
boo ya.
love you all, have a fabulous week.
MKH,
<3 Søster Floyd


 Mom I finally got a new bad, it's super cute! And so am I!

We love this pic. It's the royal library!

No comments:

Post a Comment